Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: IT Resource & Vendor Manager
The IT Resource Manager is responsible for leading the delivery of IT staffing, financial management, contract negotiation for SAP in a manufacturing business. The Resource Manager provides the efficient and effective deployment of the Enterprise Application Delivery's (EAD) resources when they are needed, such as managing financial resources ( budget, accrual, and chargebacks), managing the inventory of human capital, designing and building service agreements, and the reporting on the metrics of information technology. The Resource Manager will also need to work closely with support teams, project teams, and business functional leaders to support this $10M SAP effort.
This position is extremely collaborative and requires a confident and competent person who leads by example; someone who continually raises the bar on quality, attitude, enthusiasm, and accountability. The position requires a strong self-starter who can deliver consistently at a tactical level. Strong communications and administrative skills are a must.
* Draft budgets, Change orders, PO's and invoices in compliance with budget spend rate and reports on prepared forecasts cash flow, risk, profitability, bill rates and utilization.
Ensure contracts with vendors, service agreements, OLA, documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
* Prepare Service agreements between the EAD and project teams.
* Prepare staffing projections and maintains database of employee assignments in accordance with development plans for proper utilization of resources .
Resource management activities including development of resource plans, resource balance schedules, aid in recruitment and hire, on-board staff /start up, work with business region project teams to define staffing requirements.
Review and prepare metrics deliverables for quality and appropriate format and messaging before passing to business and executive staff.
* Understand basic revenue models, P/L, and cost-to-completion projections and makes decisions accordingly.
Prepare deliverables including Statements of work, Status reports, Budgets, and Staffing plans. Ensure adherence to Company standards and methodology for procuring services in accordance with department staff planning.
* Manage and maintain performance metrics inclusive of budget, staffing, and work task percent complete reporting.
Conduct meetings and present to various management levels. Ensure effective communication through written and verbal methods.
* Issue management including follow up on issue and open items. Work with other EAD and Project team members to analyze, document and resolve issues, track issues in issues log and report out to EAD and Project teams as required.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, Finance, Engineering or comparable field.
5-10 years of work experience in IT.
2-3 years of experience with SAP suite in manufacturing environment
5-7 years experience in a similar position.
Experience with IT service provider or consulting agency is a plus
Experience working as a PM in a COE environment is a plus
Certification in ITIL v3 or PMP preferred
* Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by the Director of Service Delivery.
* Occasional overnight travel and non-traditional work hours.