Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Electrical Engineer - Sr. Electric Engineer, Electrical Systems Mechanical Engineer - Skills Required - Sr. Electric Engineer, Electrical Systems Design, Auto CAD (2D), AutoCAD Electrical, MS Office, Power Generator Industry, Caterpiller Generators, EMCP Control Generators, Industrial Communication Protocols
Senior Electrical Engineer - Engineer - AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical - Power Generator
If you are a senior Electrical Engineer with AutoCAD and AutoCAD Electrical experience and strong engineering design for electrical systems, please read on!
Located near Beloit, WI, we are one of the leaders in power generation. We are looking for a stellar senior level Electrical Engineer to design our electrical systems for power generators. You will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Reviewing and comprehending customer specifications as well as other technical documentation to determine scope of supply of equipment/components
- Preparing AC single line diagrams, AC three-line diagrams, AC control schematics, and DC control schematics for generator control panels/systems
- Designing engine/generator control systems, including paralleling controls utilizing PLC's, HMI's, and third party genset paralleling controllers
- Designing and layout of generator control panels and switchgear
- design of LV and MV electrical equipment such as MCC's, distribution boards, metering transformer cabinets, switchgear
- RSLogix 500 and RSLogix 5000 PLC ladder logic programming and Factory Talk View HMI programming
- Creating operation and maintenance manuals for above said equipment
- Creating factory acceptance test reports, support factory acceptance testing, and support site acceptance testing at customer locations (if required) for above said equipment
We will assist in relocation!
You will need:
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years experience with Caterpillar generator sets (Gas and Diesel) as well as different generations of EMCP controls and industrial communications protocols including, but not limited to, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, Ethernet IP, DH485, Profibus
- Proficient in AutoCAD (2-D) and AutoCAD Electrical
- MS Office
- Willingness to contribute in a team-oriented environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive salary and generous benefits
- Growth opportunity and relocation package, if needed
So if you are a senior level Electrical Engineer with AutoCAD/AutoCAD Electrical experience and strong engineering design for electrical systems, please apply today!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.