Macy's Retail Estee Lauder & Clinique Cosmetic Business Leader, Full Time: Greendale, WI, Southridge Mall in Greendale, Wisconsin
* Job Overview: *
As an Estee Lauder & Clinique Cosmetic Business Leader, you will be responsible for supervising the complete operations of the blended vendor lines to ensure a high level of productivity and customer satisfaction through extensive product knowledge and outstanding customer service. Perform other duties as assigned.
- The summary below may not include all the essential functions and qualifications for this position. For more information, we encourage you to review the complete job description by clicking here . *
Essential Functions: *
- Assist customers in all aspects of service fulfillment by demonstrating proficient use of proprietary devices and applications; proactively create enhanced shopping experiences through the heightened use of tools, technology and collaboration
- Monitor associate productivity levels and provide coaching and feedback
- Review and analyze business performance of daily, weekly, monthly, seasonal, and annual sales results
- Develop and implement business-driving events to achieve department goals
- Communicate regularly with vendors, planners, distributors, and buyers regarding stock needs, customer preferences, and special events
- Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
- High School Diploma or equivalent. A minimum of one year of previous selling experience is required, prefer ably in cosmetics or fragrances.
- Previous supervisory experience is also preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and interpret general business periodicals.
- Ability to effectively communicate with and present information to customers, vendors, buyers, peers, and all levels of management.
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Able to use a calculator.
- Must be able to calculate percentages and ratios.
- Must be able to make change using American monetary units.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment during constant periods of high volume.
- Must be able to build relationships and influence others.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including mornings, evenings, and weekends, based on department and store/company needs.
This job description is not all inclusive. In addition, Macy's, Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment. *
Primary Location: United States-Wisconsin-Greendale
Job: Cosmetics Sales
Req ID: 71258582