Associated Bank Project Manager in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Equal Opportunity Employer
Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: colleaguecare@AssociatedBank.com or call: (800) 878-3282.
The Project Manager is responsible for the overall management of strategic projects with general direction from leadership. These projects are generally low to mid-level in complexity. The position will have a primary focus to serve as the point of contact for all parties including the business lines, management, team members and vendors. The Project Manager follows the standards, methodologies, policies and processes established in regards to communication and issue resolution as well as accountability for all aspects of project delivery.
The incumbent needs to possess a practical understanding of the businesses they support, at an industry and market level, allowing them to incorporate key elements into an initiative.
The project manager role requires an individual who has depth within several of the following disciplines; leadership skills, self motivated, detail oriented, ability to handle multiple projects, ability to problem solve and bring resolution.
Operates in full compliance with internal policies and procedures as well as applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering requirements. Responsible to report any procedure or process that doesn’t meet regulatory requirements including fraud, whether suspected or confirmed, to management. This reporting can be done directly to any member of management, including Human Resources or Corporate Security, or can be reported through Associated’s anonymous Ethics Hotline.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Issue Management & Resolution
• Facilitates and leads teams on the successful execution and implementation of strategic projects.
• Controls projects through the use of project plans and charters to adhere to the “triple constraints”: Time (schedule), Resources (people and financial) and Scope
• Follows project management methodology which includes, but is not limited to: Security review, Requirements, Risk, Testing, Architecture and design, Production readiness. Applies Change Management methodology as appropriate.
• Troubleshoots and resolves issues on key applications as needed.
• Develops detailed project plans, as well as manage and transparently report on progress status against the plans, to ensure timely completion of special project assignments that vary in scope and level of responsibility while quickly adapting to changing requirements.
• Oversees the ongoing review of projects(s) status; identifies risks and developments, recommends and implements solutions as appropriate. Ensures alignment to strategic priorities.
• Methodically plans, analyzes and schedules multiple interrelated tasks and / or initiatives based upon their strategic value, scope, schedule and resource requirements.
• Defines and oversees required research and analytical tasks to define project requirements, achieve project objectives, acquire data, and ensure high quality execution
• Analyzes requests for feasibility and cost benefit.
• Participates in vendor selection. Follows Vendor Management Process
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business Required
2-4 years Banking, Business or Project Management experience Required
Work experience that provides knowledge and exposure to fundamental theories, principles and concepts of Project Management.
Title: Project Manager
Location: Wisconsin-Green Bay
Requisition ID: 1711607