Enter the base name or location (i.e. "North Carolina" or "Pearl Harbor")
|Army||Air Force||Coast Guard||Navy||Marines|
Title: Post Closing Assistant, DePere-Lawerence
Equal Opportunity Employer
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates (Associated”) provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.
To assist the Post Closing area with clerical functions including but not limited to checking in mortgage files, shipping files to servicing, data entry, working with Excel spreadsheets, running reports daily and weekly. There is interdepartmental contact regarding delivery status. This function requires a great deal of organization, time management and accuracy.
As a valued colleague of Associated Bank you play a critical role in delivering an exceptional customer experience during every interaction. Expectations for this position require the ongoing focus on building solid and long lasting relationships by engaging all customers in a positive manner. Colleagues should provide customers a positive experience that includes undivided attention, straightforward and knowledgeable service and insure that the customer’s best interests are our number one priority. Consistency around customer experience guidelines is key and expected from all of our colleagues. Our goal is to simplify the customer experience and deliver outstanding service to every customer, every time.
KEY RESULT AREAS
- Good Verbal and written communication
- Ability to make independent judgment calls based on procedural guidelines
- Strong Organizational skills
1. Route incoming loan files (100 – 250 files per day) to underwriting, correspondent lending, or post closing based on the status of the loan.
2. Update file tracking with all loans received in Post Closing (60-200 files per day) and identify which loans are subject to re-pricing based on Secondary Market lock policies. Indentify closed loan files to prioritize loan review based on channel, product, investor deadlines, FHA and VA loan funding requirements, and delegated QC review.
3. Immediately secure all collateral files when received and ensure proper tracking prior to shipment to Records department.
4. Complete data entry in Loan Origination System for loans that have been underwritten with delegated authority by third party originators (TPO) and retail conversions files by using the 1003, AUS findings, and closed loan documents.
5. Create daily inventory, shipped, late delivery, final docs, and production reports at the end of the day to report on activity for the Post Closing department.
6. Prepare loan file bins for nightly shipping to Records department accounting for all files shipped and received.
7. Communicate daily with Loan Coordinator Supervisors for loans that are on the late delivery report updating the status of the loans; including loans that have been shipped and not received.
8. Process incoming and outgoing mail for the building (50-65 people) working with UPS, FedEx, DHL and USPS.
9. Initiates or confirms wires and credit transfers for purchased third party originated loans, up to $20M per a day. Prepare and send purchase advices to accounting daily used for reconciling the wires and credit transfers.
10. Update tracking of Final Docs and Outstanding Conditions in the Loan Origination System and forward the documents to Records.
11. Responsible for initiating and tracking all account receivable transactions in the Post Closing department including depositing checks, principal reductions made at closing, and late document fees assessed to TPO’s..
12. Ordering all office supplies for Secondary Marketing, Correspondent Lending, Post Closing, Compliance and Underwriting in multiple locations
13. Office Security Coordinator for building including updating security system with new colleagues, taking photographs of new colleagues for ID badges, updating building contact list including emergency contact in case of an emergency.
14. Professionally receive, handle, and transfer phone calls accurately and promptly for all departments in the building, Secondary Marketing, Correspondent Lending, Post Closing, Compliance, and Underwriting.
15. Primary contact for all service related vendors, (Konop, Modern Business Machine, etc.)
16. Ordering all office supplies for Secondary Marketing, Correspondent Lending, Post Closing, Underwriting located in De Pere, and Underwriting located in Stevens Point, and Underwriting located in Minneapolis.
17. All other duties as maybe assigned
Minimum Education High School Diploma or Equivalent
Minimum Experience Less than 1 year
Preferred Experience 1 year, but less than 3 years, some mortgage or other relevant loan or title company background is preferred.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
Performs other duties as assigned.
Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
Perform duties in accordance with the Vision & Values of Associated Banc-Corp.
Regular attendance is required.
Basic math and reading skills, and attention to detail.
Use of basic office equipment (e.g., photocopier, voice mail, "fax" machine, calculator, multiple line telephones, typewriter, computers etc.).
Represent the organization in a professional and positive manner.